- Type: High tensile low carbon galvanized steel wire
- Material: Q195(C is 0.06%-0.12%)
- Zinc coating: General is 40g/sqm-60g/ sqm
- Zinc coating: our factory is 40g/ sqm-240g/ sqm
- Tensile strength : 300N/ sqm-1500N/ sqm
- Have imported:Mid East,Southeast Asia,South America, Eastern Europe
- Packaging Details:
1. Inside with plastic film, outside weaving bag. 2. Inside with plastic film, outside hessian cloth
- MOQ: 100 kg
- We have free sample,if you want to know the quality,just tell us.
| Wire Gauge Size || SWG(mm )|| BWG(mm) || BG(mm) |
Galvanized wire Characteristics: The galvanized iron wire has good tenacity and elasticity with a maximum of zinc quantity up to 300G/M2, characterized by thick galvanizing layer and corrosion resistance.
Galvanized wire Application: The products are widely used in building, handicrafts, silk screen weaving, expressway fence, product packaging and daily civil use.
Galvanized wire Production process: Made of high quality mild steel wire rods. The galvanized wire is divided into hot dipped galvanized wire and cold galvanized wire (electro galvanized wire), which made of high quality mild steel by drawing forming, acid pickling and rust removing, high temperature annealing, hot dip galvanization and cooling.
Contact person:ms alva +8618830532350 /email@example.com